Inventec, one of Europe’s leading Performance Chemicals companies, is the high-tech industries business of the Dehon Group.
Becoming Inventec shows the will of the company to go further toward
- Innovation – To find always the best solution for their customers
- Intransigence – Never compromise about health and environment preservation
- International – 10 subsidiaries and 9 production sites
“The only thing that doesn’t change is the fact that everything changes” says Patrick Rollet, General Manager. The company changes to take up the challenges of the future.
Inventec supplies these solutions to three markets :
- Electronic Assembly : Soldering, Adhesive, Cleaning and protection.
- Surfaces Technologies : Surface treatment, Insulation-Fire Protection, Products and equipment for the Wine industry , Low temperature sterilization
- Fine Chemicals: Aerosols Formulation, Foams expansion, Synthetic Chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
Focus on Surfaces technologies (ST)
This business unit intervenes in many markets that are covered by Eurotec, for example
Energy / Aeronautics / Transport / Metal treatment / Optics / Micromechanics / Medical / Food Industry, etc. … Perpetually renewing its range of products and services, the ST BU develops gases, solvents, detergents, and blends in order to modify, improve and protect the surfaces of all materials.
Want a few examples?
The Inventec ST BU was the first to finalize, for the Aeronautics market, a solvent able to purify the oxygen and hydraulic fluid pipes of the A 340 and A 380 Airbus. At the same time, the generalization of composites use in aircrafts has raised the requirement level in the surface treatment especially for aeronautic maintenance. Therefore, the BU has developed and formulated detergents respectful of these new materials.
In the medical field, the Surface Technologies Business Unit allows millions of patients to be treated with instruments and accessories perfectly sterilized thanks to the sterilizing gas blends formulated in-house.
The BU became a real medical actor by finalizing the first silicone deposit process on medical needles allowing a use as painless as possible. The BU accompanies the medical progress by developing formulations for surface cleaning and decontamination of orthopedic prosthesis and implants.
And for the machining industry? Read the excellent article published in Eurotec here.
The ST BU offers its products and services throughout Europe and Asia.
26 avenue du petit parc
Vincennes cedex France
Tel.: + 33 (0)1 43 98 75 00
Fax.: + 33 (0)1 43 98 21 51