There are less than 2 weeks left to register to attend the 3rd annual AMS India conference on 6-9 December 2010 at Le Royal Méridien in Chennai. The conference will bring together domestic, transplant and JV carmakers, the principal tier suppliers, and the providers of all the technologies essential for vehicle manufacture and assembly.
Please register now if you don’t want to miss out on this high-end event, places are limited as registration numbers are soaring.
There is a special price for delegates based in India. Please see the Registration page on the conference website for more details.
As demand continues to increase in India’s home market and OEMs look to grow their exports, they face the challenges of raising production and working towards global quality standards.
Subject matter will cover:
- OEM manufacturing strategies
- production and plant case studies, and the blend of labour and automation
- sessions on specific technologies, from stamping, powertrain in both i.c. and electric/hybrid, BIW and paintshop, to robotics, and testing and evaluation
- skills and human factors
- automation, and the planning & management of the digital factory
- heavy vehicle – truck and bus, and two- and three-wheelers
AMS India will offer you the chance to:
- hear specialist presentations from our keynotes
- learn about the latest technologies and techniques explained by users and vendors
- network with potential customers or suppliers in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere (introductory cocktails, lunches, coffee and tea breaks and the quality business dinner are all included in the delegate fee!)
This year’s key speakers will include:
- M M Singh, Managing Executive Officer of Production, Maruti Suzuki
- Saragarajan Thathapillai, Assistant Vice-President, Production Division, Hyundai Motor India
- Amit V Patel, Engineering Group Manager, Mfg Eng – Manufacturing Automation Center, General Motors India
- Michael Boneham, President and CEO, Ford India
- Rajeev Wasan, Vice President Manufacturing, Honda Siel Cars India
- Juergen Eder, Managing Director, Chennai plant, BMW India
- Jacques Foulquier, Co-Director of Renault Nissan Technology Business Center India, and Senior Vice President, Engineering, Renault India
- Sivanesan Ramachandran, Vice President-Quality, Fiat India Automobiles
- L P Pereira, CEO, Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers