It’s exactly three years ago that I started working with Eurotec and since that time I’ve never stopped trying to be qualified to offering you the best possible magazine and online source of information on microtechnology. The team helped me a lot indeed! The release of issue 379 gives me the opportunity to thank you all for your support during these three years. Wow I met so many outstanding people and visited so many incredible companies! And it is only the start, I’m eager to carry on writing those stories!
The online reading of Eurotec is user friendly and pages are quickly loaded.
In this issue you will be able to find a lot of information, have a look…
- Viewpoint: discussion with the new responsible communication mgr. of Siams, Moutier
- PX-Tools – new range of standard and special tools
- Helios – subcontracting “approved for the automotive industry” for all
- Dixi Polytool – 1 tool = 3 operations
- Tornos – new range of bar loaders
- ExxonMobil – maximising the productivity
- Schunk – more efficient production
- Motorex – Swisscool in the factory of all superlatives
- Precise France – compliance cutting
- Microdatec-Saphintec – only diamond is harder
- Schall Messen – Control 2012
- Metav 2012
- Swiss Plastic 2012
- Surfaces Synergie – Advantage to black PVD coatings (first part)
- Berger+Co – meeting the customer’s expectations
- Olaer – Chiller cooling systems
The magazine has been sent by surface mail today. You can also read it online here.
If you want to read it on your iPad or simply have it on PDF, you can download it here.
PS: We’re working on new stories for early 2012 and we want to give you more and more valuable information. If you have any idea, need or comment, do not hesitate to sent me a message to [email protected] or to post a comment on the blog or to our facebook page.
PS2: If you want to use Eurotec to communicate precisely in microtechnology in Europe you can contact Véronique (French speaking countries) or Nathalie (German and English speaking countries)
PS3: By the way, you’ve certainly seen it! For advertisers we offer a special action and the possibility to win an iPad for 2012.