It is taken for granted that a product will work reliably (moreover in medical industry!). In addition today it is more and more important to guarantee the ease of operation in view of the scarcity of personnel and the variety of devices. Therefore to market medical technology products also implies maximizing user friendliness and experience…
Medical Cluster Switzerland has decided to deal with these important topics and help companies being perfectly efficient on these aspects. On January 13, 2012, a training course on “Design, ergonomics & training for medical technology products” will start in Berne (the courses will take place in German).
In this course, participants will learn about the aspects of ergonomic design of medical products and will be familiarised with modern aspects of user training. It is also possible to sign for modules and not the whole course:
- Ergonomics, design, training
- Artificial breathing techniques
- Medical basics
You can download the whole information flyer here (Weiterbildungskurs Medical Cluster – German).
- 105 lessons of 45 minutes (i.e. approx. 22 days)
- Friday afternoon 13:45-19:30 and on several Saturdays 08:45-16:45
- Location: Berne University of applied sciences, engineering and information technology, Wankdorffeldstrasse 102, 3014 Bern
- Price: CHF 5’260.-
- Language: German
If you are interested please contact Mrs Kerstin Küchler, responsible for the course
Tel. +41 31 848 32 43