New ideas for new opportunities are a constant aim of the Medtech Switzerland’s Fact Finding Missions and evening seminars. Medtech Switzerland next seminar will focus on an unusual and fast-growing market: South Africa.
In 2012 South Africa was added to the BRIC classification of emerging markets resulting in `BRICS´ with the new membership. Our insight into the health technology market in South Africa will offer information on new trends, opportunities, and pitfalls. Organized by Medtech Switzerland and the Osec/Swiss Business Hub, this seminar will launch the next Fact Finding Mission project to South Africa.
Thursday March 22, 17.00
Osec, Stampfenbachstrasse 85, 8006 Zurich
- Discover key components of the South African medtech market
- Investigate the possibilities in this emerging market
- Network with Swiss manufacturers and suppliers who have launched South African businesses
Moderation: Max Bertschmann, Director Swiss Business Hub South Africa
- 16.30 Registration opens
- 17.00 Welcome Dr. Patrick Dümmler, Managing Director, Medtech Switzerland
- 17.05 South Africa your gate way to sub-Sahara Max Bertschmann, Director Swiss Business Hub South Africa, Pretoria
- 17.15 Insights into the South African market Mark Brand, Market Access Consultant & CEO, Brandtech Healthcare Technology Consulting CC, Johannesburg
- 18.00 Experience of a Swiss Medtech company in South Africa Example 1 tba
- 18.15 Experience of a Swiss Medtech company in South Africa Example 2 tba
- 18.30 Panel discussion Moderated by Max Bertschmann
- 18.50 Summary / Outlook: Medtech Fact-finding mission to South Africa, Patrick Dümmler and Max Bertschmann
- 19.00 Networking reception, snacks and beverages
- 19.30 End of the seminar
For further information on these sessions, please see the attached PDF.