Interested in the Chinese medtech market? Participate in the evening seminar and receive first hand information from a medtech professional who has successfully entered the Chinese market.
Valuable market insights as well as personal experiences will be shared. Complement your knowledge in Regulatory Affairs by receiving insights into the particularities of the Chinese system and learn from a Chinese surgeon how the medtech industry conducts business with Chinese physicians.
Worth CHF 10.9 billion
China’s medtech market is worth CHF 10.9 billion, making it the world’s fourth largest market in this sector. It is forecasted to grow at an annual rate of more than 11% through 2014 due to a huge population pushing economic growth.
Wednesday April 4, 17:15
Restaurant Aarhof, Frohburgstrasse 2, 4600 Olten
- 17.00 Registration and welcome snack
- 17.30 Welcome address Patrizia Fischer, Senior Project Manager, Medtech Switzerland
- 17.40 Successful market entry into China Dr. Urs Mattes, General Manager Mathys China & Hong Kong – Senior Advisor China, Medtech Switzerland
- 18.10 Insights into approvals of electromedical devices in China, Dr. Ulrich Hofer, Head of RA & Science, ISS AG – Ms. Luo Jing Wälti, Assistant RA, ISS AG
- 18.40 Experience of a Chinese Surgeon, Prof. YIN Li, Chief Surgeon, The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, Henan Province
A networking apéro will follow the seminar and give you an additional opportunity to exchange experiences and ideas. By attending the seminar you will also receive an electronic copy of the new Chinese Medtech Market Report (worth CHF 170.-) which will be revealed for the first time during the seminar.
The participation fee for this seminar is (per person, excluding VAT) CHF 110.- and includes:
- Participation at the seminar
- Market report on China (electronic form)
- USB stick with the presentations
- Networking reception, snacks and beverages
For more information
Patrizia Fischer, Senior Project Manager Medtech Switzerland,
Tel. +41 31 335 62 41, [email protected]