We’ve just gone into press with issue 381. You will be able to discover a lot of news in it soon. But first we wish you a happy Easter.
All the best.
Pierre-Yves Kohler – Nathalie Glattfelder – Véronique Zorzi
PS: For those who are not able to spend a few days without microtechnology… here is the content of next issue:
- Viewpoint: EPHJ, EPMT, SMT
- Emissa – A wide range of customised machining solutions
- Springmann (EOS) – What about producing “impossible” parts?
- Productec (GibbsCAM) – CAD/CAM for exceptional parts
- Kern and CERN – an exciting double act
- Siams 2012 – Moutier
- Rimann – The integrated chip conveyor
- Mikron – Save 35% on the cost of the part
- Schaublin Machines – New building
- Swisscollet – New way to guide and clamp
- R. Frein CNC Services – Service and overhaul for ENC and Deco
- Cloos – From concept to industrialisation
- Zimmerli – Demo days not to be missed
- Motorex – New pigging technology
- Control 2012 – registers further growth
- NGL Cleaning Technology – Efficiency and savings thanks to recycling
- mediSIAMS and WMTF
- Hannover Messe 2012
You should have it in your letterbox on April 16. You can also read it online here.