For especially complex machining on the four-spindle TZ15 W Magnum, Chiron presented at AMB for the first time a newly designed, space saving background magazine.
The TZ15 W Magnum, as a compact machining center, features extremely high productivity within a small area, thanks to its four spindles and high dynamics.
- 4 Spindles – third the Productivity – over 60% Energy Savings
- Shortest Chip-to-Chip Times from 2,4 s
- Highest Precision in Positioning Operation
- Compact Design for high Productivity
- Robust, thermally stable machine Kinematics for maximum Quality and Durability
- Fully Integrated Standard Automation Solutions (Flexcell uno, duo) possible
- Machine Tools „Designed and Made in Germany“
Large tool storage
The tools are vertically arranged in spirals, with the modular design permitting expansion up to 254 tools. The version shown at the trade fair had 4 x 52 tools. The TZ15 W Magnum, as a compact machining center, features very high productivity within a small area, thanks to its four spindles and high dynamics. For economic 5-sided machining of components, the machining center can also be equipped with a workpiece changing mechanism with integrated 2-axis NC swivel rotary tables.