Amongst many news Gühring presents a world Premiere at Prodex 2012 in Basel (halle 1.1 / booth L04): its new RT 100 P pilot drill.
Its central building gives it maximum stability for the most delicate drilling without any difficulty. Thanks to the optimization of its geometry with a 180° tip angle and a central tip at 170°, one gets more stable drilling. With the RT100 P it is not needed to mill any guiding position.
- Universal machining of for all kind of materials,
- well suited for flat-bottomed holes,
- for a simple hole on surfaces at an angle up to 45 °,
- as well as on not centered curved surfaces,
- no position milling needed, therefore one working step saved
The RT 100 P can be delivered as special tool with the dimensions corresponding to the needs of customers.
Other Gühring’s news to discover at Prodex
- New centre of service in Switzerland,
- Gührosync synchro chucks combining the advantages of hydraulic clamping and synchro chucks,
- high performance HR 500 GUSS (cast iron) reamers, available from standard programme since Prodex,
- new 5xD micro cutters with internal cooling to complement the existing 4xD, 7xD, 8xD and 15xD range,
- and much more…