Medtec Europe is the largest annual European medical device event and is taking place in Stuttgart on February 26 to 28, 2013. Next year’s programme of conferences has just been announced.
The event brings together over 1,000 exhibitors and 14,000 visitors alongside over 150 industry leaders that attend the Medtec Europe conference. This event is the perfect place to network with your peers and hear from the global manufacturers about the challenges and obstacles they face.
A la carte agenda
The Medtec Europe conference covers the most critical need to know topics in medical device design and regulation from global regulations to supply chain management. With 12 modules to choose from, this is the first time you can create your own a la carte agenda to match your business needs.
Conference modules include
- European regulations
- US regulations and market access
- Global regulations
- Supply chain, logistics and distribution
- Human factors
- Drug device combination products
- Wireless connectivity
- Risk management
- Clinical trials
Highly valuable presentations
The organisers announce a fantastic speaker line-up that is continuing to grow and currently includes
- Sanjay Banerjee, Managing Director, Zimmer India
- John Hicks, Material Science Specialist, Smith & Nephew
- Ian Scrimgeour, Consultant Product Design Engineer & Project Leader, Cambridge Design Partnership
- Hauke Schik, Director Quality & Regulatory Affairs, Philips
- Manfred Maeder, Global Head TRD QA, Novartis
Registrations are now open. Fees are €125 (+ TAX) per module or €500 to attend any modules of your choice across all three conference days!