The International Metrology Congress is the place for technical exchanges – unique in Europe – among all players in the world of measurement: industrial users of measuring means, technical experts, organisations, manufacturers and service providers.
2013 International Congress of Metrology – 7 to 10 October – Paris (France)
In the programme six industrial roundtables on the following concerns:
- Medical biology: mastering your analysis
- Measurement and traceability in food processing
- Measurement fuelling low carbon technologies
- The metrological requirements specific to high-tech fields
- Metrology challenges for nanotechnologies
- Risk management and product conformity
The major technical areas are covered: mechanics, temperature, form and surface, force and pressure, power … And also new concerns: measurements in biological and medical sectors, environment and challenges in energy, nanotechnologies,…
Other news for the 2013 edition
- a preamble on career’s in measurement and metrology,
- the progress of many European research programmes and their industrial applications.
- to complete the exchanges technical visits in LNE, CEA and PSA Peugeot Citroën are planned.
Alongside with Mesurexpovision
As for the previous edition, the Congress is organised jointly with the most important show in France for measurement, Mesurexpovision (part of enova Paris). Thus, between two conferences, during lunches at noon and cocktails all participants and exhibitors can be found on a central area: the Metrology Village. A unique opportunity to build a real relationship and technical exchanges that goes beyond a simple “business” touch.
The full programme and registration online with secure payment can be found on www.metrologie2013.com. Registration is open for one day, two days or the whole event.
“Mobile measurement, continuous measurement, “just necessary”, how and when?… Essential step in any quality approach, the measure is an element of decision-making: essential vector of performance, control of industrial risk, and credibility of production… All that will be discussed during this event! “
Bernard Larquier – BEA Métrologie – Chairman of the Congress