The Microtechnics Alliance officially launched in 2012 during Micronora trade-fair gathers 4 clusters active in microtechnologies and organizes an information session (in English) and B2B meetings at EPHJ.
Members of the Microtechnics Alliance Intercluster are
- Micronarc (Western Switzerland)
- MicroTEC Südwest (Baden-Württemberg, Germany),
- Minalogic (Grenoble area, France),
- Pôle des Microtechniques (Besançon area, France).
June 12, 2013 at the EPMT Trade Fair, Palexpo, Geneva
The Intercluster aims at stimulating the Intercluster cooperations and combines an information session to explain the objectives of the Alliance, to make the most of the European opportunities in the context of Horizon 2020 (more details – see agenda) and to give the opportunity to the clusters members to present their activities and cooperation ideas.
B2B meetings open to companies that are members of the 4 clusters of the Microtechnics Alliance or located in the geographical areas covered by the Microtechnics Alliance.
- micro/nanoprecision and processes
- machinery and components
- control and smart devices, sensors
- automation and robotics
- quality control and testing
- watchmaking & jewellery industries
- medical & diagnostic technologies
- optics & photonics
- aeronautics & automotive
- to get to know the members of the Microtechnics Alliance
- to present your enterprise and cooperation ideas
- to increase the visibility of your organisation
- to find partners to build European cooperation
- to initiate technology transfer
- to get expert advice from the Enterprise Europe Network