On Monday, 16 September 2013, the premier event of the metalworking sector will be held: the EMO Hannover 2013. The opening ceremony will take place at 10 a.m.
All prominent international manufacturers of machine tools will be represented, and showcasing for their customers under the keynote theme of “Intelligence in Production” the “whole world of metalworking”, covering the entire spectrum of technologies involved, from single machines all the way through to complex production systems.
Live directly to your computer
The EMO Hannover is also perceived by politicians as an important event for the industry. Federal President Joachim Gauck will open the event at the Opening Ceremony. Further speakers will be:
- Stephan Weil – Minister President of Lower Saxony
- H. E. Karel De Gucht – EU Trade Commissioner
- Martin Kapp – President CECIMO
You can reach the streaming page here
Want to see some highlights?
You can have a glimpse on some news from our field reading our recent articles about new machines released this fall:
- Humard Automation – High precision turning machine designed by users
- Kern – Hard materials high speed machining
- Mikron – Transfer machine to another level
- Rollomatic – For the first time a laser machine with Rollomatic’s features
- Schaublin Machines – To turn and grind with the same machine
- Tornos – EvoDeco for large diameters
- Willemin-Macodel – 701s a stunning new concept for high precision
…brought to you by Eurotec-online.com