Indeed it’s my writing to say so and I hope you will share this feeling about next issue of Eurotec. Again we’ve worked hard to fetch some valuable information for you.
All the novelties we discovered this autumn go well in this same direction, each company wishing to provide a better and more precise answer to the wishes of its customers and potential customers, isn’t it great?
In Eurotec 390 you will be able to discover:
Other ways to manufacture
- Tailor-made transfer machine with Imoberdorf
- Neither machining center nor transfer machine with VFM
- Automation as productivity factor with Hermle
- Ultrasonic precision machining with DMG-Mori
- Award-wining digital polishing with Crevoisier
Tooling and components
- New showcase, start for a new step at Renaud’s
- Sharpening with coating service included with Gühring
- Silent tools by Sandvik
- Dual-competence in the service of watchmaking by Centagora
- Protector of the timepiece by Motorex and KIF Parechoc
- Midest 2013, TolExpo 2013, Blechexpo/Schweisstec 2013 and SwissPlastic 2014
I wish you a good reading.
PS: We’re already working on next issue and we are happy to say that there will be some novelties in it that could change the world of machining (yes I don’t exaggerate).
PS: Want to interract with us and see even more information? You can go to our facebook page at www.facebook.com/EurotecMagazine – By the way, if you enjoy your visit you can like our page!
…brought to you by Eurotec-online.com