The 5th Micronarc Alpine Meeting (mAm) will take place in Villard-sur-Ollon from January 19 to 21. The program is almost complete and registration is now open. A special earlybird registration fee is available – but only until December 18.
Following in the success of the first four editions, The Micronarc Alpine Meeting 2014 will continue its focus on equipment for manufacturing microproducts. This 2 day conference intends to stimulate networking and discussions in the casual atmosphere of Villars, a charming village and ski resort located at 1250 meters of altitude. A selection of invited speakers and presentations will comprise the program. A small, table-top exhibition will be conducted in parallel for those wishing to promote their company and products.
The conference will take place on a Monday and Tuesday, thus permitting participants that wish to arrive early to take advantage of the proximity to the ski lifts or simply relax for a couple of days in a laid-back alpine setting. A conference dinner on Monday evening at 1800 meters of altitude will add a touch of local charm.
- Dr. Benedetto Vigna, Executive Vice President General Manager, Analog, MEMS & Sensors Group, STMicroelectronics
INVITED KEYNOTE – Micro-manufacturing Applications I – Watchmaking
- Prof. Dr. Simon Henein, Patek Philippe Chair in Micromechanical and Horological Design (INSTANT-LB), EPFL (Switzerland)
INVITED KEYNOTE – Micro-manufacturing Applications II – Medtech
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Roland Zengerle, Laboratory for MEMS Applications IMTEK – Department of Microsystems Engineering, University of Freiburg (Germany)
INVITED KEYNOTE – MEMS
- Prof. Dr. Helmut F. Schlaak, Technische Universität Darmstadt (Germany)
INVITED KEYNOTE – Assembly and Automation
- Dr. Marcel Tichem, Dept. of Precision and Microsystems Engineering, Delft University of Technology (The Netherlands)
INVITED KEYNOTE – Novel Manufacturing Technologies I
- Dr. Martin Raditsch, Managing Director Business of InnovationLab GmbH (Germany)
INVITED KEYNOTE – Novel Manufacturing Technologies II
- Dr. A. Frank de Jong, Director, Technology Partnerships, FEI Company (The Netherlands)
INVITED KEYNOTE – The Future of Micro-manufacturing
- Prof. Dr. Guofu Zhou, Director, South China Normal University, Institute of Electronic Paper Displays (China)
For more information:
…brought to you by Eurotec-Online.com