This afternoon the Swiss booths (in Halls 2 and 4) at Hannover Messe 2014 received the visit of Mr Hannes Germann, Ständeratspräsident der Schweitzerischen Eigdgenossenchaft (President of the Council of States of Switzerland).
The exhibitors had the opportunities to discuss with the Swiss official representative about their hopes for the show and explain their strengths and specialties.
- Large and precision parts in stainless steel and special alloy for Angenstein AG
- Custom-made advanced ceramics for Ceramdis AG
- Development and manufacture of technical springs for Federtechnik Kaltbrunn AG
- Steel at its best for Schmiedewerk Stooss AG
- The unique pan-European magazine dedicated to high precision for Eurotec
We will publish a few figures on this year’s show tomorrow and we will certainly come back on the skills of the Swiss exhibitors later.
As every year, Eurotec was well represented at the show…
…brought to you by Eurotec-online.com