Vibrotest 80 is the newest vibration measurement handheld from Brüel & Kjær Vibro. Its lightweight, rugged compact design makes it ideal for route-based data collection, and it can easily be upgraded to a comprehensive four-channel vibration measurement device providing extensive analysis and balancing functionality.
The Vibrotest 80 is a compact version of the Vibroport 80 handheld, with the same data collection, analysis and balancing functionality but with a smaller screen. Despite the extensive functionality offered by the Vibrotest 80, the user-friendly design lends itself to both inexperienced operators and specialists alike. Its modular concept gives it the necessary flexibility and scalability to tackle the simplest as well as the most demanding customer requirements, in a cost effective way. The instrument is also available in an Ex version (ATEX certificate) for use in explosive environments.
The instrument is available in packages tailored to the user’s application. The Data Collector packages, for example, include all basic accessories, sensors, robust carrying case, and the powerful Report & Route Manager Software. This Windows® based PC host software includes:
- Easy setup of measurements, alarms and routes
- Powerful filter function to view data and make reports for a specific machine, date/time, alarm level and/or measurement type
- Special plots and cursors – 3-D waterfall/spectrogram and gearbox cursor
- Fast detection of machine faults with alarm indicators
- Database of bearing fault symptoms. User-defined symptoms can be added, including harmonics/sidebands, etc.
- Possibility to import data from Vibrotest 60 and xms® software
Vibrotest 80 can easily be extended to a comprehensive vibration measurement instrument by modules that are also available in the “Analyzer” and “Balancer” packages. These include the Report & Examiner Software which was introduced with the VIibroport 80 portable instrument. This software allows users to set up customized reports and to post-process and analyze measurement data.
…brought to you by Eurotec-Online.com