With this blog, I would like to keep you posted on the life of Eurotec and also to give you more than just the articles available on the magazine. The magazine is in three languages but the blog is in English only. If you need some information in French or German, the magazine is perfect.
There is already a lot of exciting things to come. I was in Midest in Paris and Prodex in Basle and there was a lot of new machines and features that will be detailed in the next issue. Want an example?
- The new Almac CUB 115 that cuts machining time by half! http://www.almac.ch/
- The new Schaublin 51-5AX that opens a wide new scope to mill parts till 240 mm diameter (and till 75 kg) with a superb ROI! http://www.smsa.ch/
- There is inspire, the company managed by ETH Zürich that offers a lot of possibilities to small and medium size companies to help them improve their processes (example). http://www.inspire.ethz.ch/
- Spain that changes its image and shows the world the incredible industrial know how of the companies there. http://www.spainbusiness.com/icex/cda/controller/pageGen/0,,1549487_1561468_132310490_0,00.html
- Microdeco that is specialised in the automotive industry. http://www.microdeco.com/microdeco/Esp/Comun/Inicio/home.htm
..and a lot more besides.
I will come often here to post some news and information. Do not hesitate to come here often too!
I’m eager to inform you on European’s precision machining and micromechanics.
Editor & Publisher