On the Swiss booth at Hannover Messe I also met with the specialists from Federtechnik Kaltbrunn. This company aims to offer the whole world of spring technology from one source…
Federtechnik Group specialists, Manuel Jud, Area Sales Manager and Toni Rüegg, Technical Sales.
The Federtechnik Group has four production sites and over 80 years of experience in the development and manufacture of technical springs from wire and metal strip. The company combines advanced laser technology that allows it to carry out precision welding and cutting operations to his know-how.
The company offers a wide range of products
- compression, traction and torsion springs ranging from 0.15 to 20 mm in diameter
- curved embossed parts (stamping, thread forming, welding and assembly)
- manufacture of modern tools and prototyping workshop for the company
- manufacture of assembly parts and components
- laser technology (welding and cutting)
- precision cutting and forming up to 630 t.
Flexible and efficient
The Federtechnik Group’s machine pool guarantees fast, flexible and cost-effective production of small, medium and large series for their domestic and international customers whatever their sector of activity (automotive, medicine, cable car, electronics, machinery, building or plastics). The company offers technical support at all stages of development from pre-series to final serial production. ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001