Espace Laser 2012, the trade show on new manufacturing techniques, will take place in the exhibition centre of Mulhouse on November 28 and 29, 2012. This event is organized by the Technological Resources Center Irepa Laser whose skills are focused on the implementation of industrial laser manufacturing processes
Last issue’s speed meetings or how to boost partaker’s networks and skills through 7-minute sessions.
In 2012 Espace Laser organises 3 events:
An exhibition entirely dedicated to the new manufacturing techniques
The visitor will find on a same place all the laser production techniques such as welding, marking or micro machining. This will be complemented by the new technologies of additive manufacturing for development and rapid production of complexes and multifunctional parts. Visitors will also be able to discover custom-made products.
High value conferences
The national days for laser processes for the industry organised by ‘’Club Laser et Procédés’’ will offer 33 technical conferences, with French/English simultaneous translation, on the latest advances in the field of laser processes. These will be spread into 4 thematic sessions: Technological Innovation – Additive manufacturing – Energy and transport – Microtechnology.
7 Minutes exchanges organized by the Chambers of commerce of Alsace, the Doubs, Franche-Comté and Belfort regions will be organized to expand the professional network of participants, meet with close potentials or even discover new skills. The concept has already attracted more than 500 business leaders or decision makers on French, Swiss and German territories.
- Laser sources: CO2, YAG, fiber, disk, Diode, excimer, small laser sources…
- Laser processes: cutting, marking, engraving, drilling, welding, soldering, cleaning, surface treatment, reloading, direct manufacturing (prototyping…)
- Production: laser machines, machines for rapid prototyping, rapid manufacturing machines, robots
- Components: optical, focus heads, optical fibres, extraction systems, coolers, gas, powder
- Services: education, systems development, engineering, training, outsourcing, expertise, security
- Design: CAD, CAM, 3D simulation software
- Control: non destructive testing, reverse engineering, dimensional, destructive, power measure, joint control, beam monitoring
- Related finishes: heat treatment, polishing, change of appearance
To get your free badge, register online at www.espace-laser.biz
You will receive your badge directly in your mailbox and you will only have to print it.