Springmann Machine Tools is a faithful exhibitor from the first EPHJ (Geneva); It is also present in this year’s edition with a selection of appropriate means of production for watchmaking and jewellery.
Excerpts from the wide program of machine tools and peripheral devices the company presents this year:
- EOS: Parts in polymer, titanium, inconel, stainless and maraging as palpable witnesses of generative manufacturing using the process of laser-sintering
- Lipemec PLTH 300: Leveler “small in size, great in accuracy”.
- Otec SF 1: (see photo): gloss polishing with a Streamfinish machine
- Otec CF 32: centrifugal force installation for deburring and polishing (dry or wet)
- Zoller Smile 400, pilot 3.0: presetting and measuring device for a perfect mastery of cutting tools
Moreover, Cookson Precious Metal presents its generative manufacturing solution in the field of precious metals (a joint development with EOS, the manufacturer of machines).