Midest just released its mobile application and I’ve just installed it on my iPad, it works powerfully and it’s amazingly well done with 3D plans of the show and a lot of possibilities.
What can be done
- Search for exhibitors by activity or country, view their entry and be guided right to their show stands,
- Obtain practical information: transport, opening times, prices, access…
- Be alerted in real time to show highlights (inauguration, lectures, Awards, TV studio…) and enter them into your personal diary,
- Locate the restaurants, rest areas, wi-fi space,
- Receive show news alerts,
- New: Exchange your details in a flash – Use the reader built into the app to scan the QR code on the back of the badge of the person who you are talking to (exhibitor or visitor) and his or her details will be saved to your phone.
Midest opens next week, don’t miss it.
…brought to you by Eurotec-Online.com