For some time, Gloor – the worldwide leading manufacturer of special SC tools with logarithmic relief grinding – has been able to produce the complete product range of gear tools using its new generation of special grinding machines.
The setup with the company’s own software guarantees that customers obtain perfect tools, which in turn ensure high-precision gear components. Thanks to Gloor’s own manufacturing process, the company is able to produce cutters with significantly more teeth and to facilitate a faster process and/or better surface quality for customers.
Logarithmic relief grinding
It goes without saying that these tools – as usual – feature logarithmic relief grinding which ensures that the cutting faces of the tools can be re-ground several times while retaining the exact profile shape! Gloor is in a position to measure its gear tools as well as all other form tools on its Mahr Acure 6-axis CNC measuring machine and to provide the relevant test reports.
The following gear tools can be produced
- Solid carbide gear milling cutters
- Solid carbide gear milling cutters with shank
- Solid carbide hob cutters – involute, cycloidal and special shapes
- Solid carbide conical gear cutters, tooth gap by tooth gap
- Solid carbide bevel gear hobs
- Solid carbide crown wheel cutters
- Solid carbide 1-pass hob cutters
- Solid carbide profile hobs
- Solid carbide adjustable hob cutters
- Solid carbide shaper cutters for internal gears.
The tooling solutions offered by Gloor can be discovered at Siams on booth A36/B27, Halle 1.2.
…brought to you by Eurotec-Online.com