We at Eurotec wish a happy Summer time to all our readers (online and paper indeed), the lucky ones that have a break and the ones that will carry on working. Our newsstand will now be closed for about two weeks.
With the incoming trade shows in France (Micronora), Germany (AMB), Italy (BiMu), UK (Micro Nano Mems) and USA (IMTS), and an economic situation that seems better for manufacturers (according to Cecimo-to be read in our next issue), there is no doubt that some novelties will hit the market very soon.
Next issues full of content
In our next issues you will be able to find many pieces of news.
Let me show you under the curtain:
Machining and lubrication
- Affolter Technologies – new devices to finish watch pinions and new device to cut wormscrews
- Bumotec – two spindles in a very limited space
- Motorex – a solution with record performences
- Precitrame – robotised finishing center
- Tornos – CT and GT product ranges, complete new machines
- Alfatool – a tool for growth
- Conceptools – doubled product range
- Flury Tools – high precision grinding
Services and companies
- Ginova – provider of simple solutions to complex problems
- Obal – from Taiwan to Romania
- Qualimatest – men’s sensitivity – machine’s rigour
- Unimec – a manufacture to the service of microtechnology
Components and devices
- Dino Lite Europe – to recognise imitation
- Eichenberger Gewinde – lightweight aluminum ball screw
- Markator – durable and tamper proof markings
- Tox –production systems from standard elements
- AMB 2014
- Fakuma 2014
- Micro Nano Mems 2014
- Micronora 2014
By the way, if you like our news, you can also like our Facebook page, every piece of news we publish on www.eurotec-online.com are also to be found there (plus many other news indeed).
Pierre-Yves and all the Eurotec team.