We’ve done some maintenance on the website and I am happy to inform you on the main aspects you can benefit from while surfing with us (and you will also learn a few facts on our paper issues).
Actually as you may not know it, our website displays pieces of news day after day, but it is also a complete database of all the articles published in Eurotec from issue 1/2009. Those are classified under the Article link and spread into categories:
- Complete issues of Eurotec – Download the magazine directly into your device
- Editorial – Every editorial of Eurotec starting 2009
- Point of view – What personalities of the industry think about hot topics
- Machining – New machines and way to work
- Tooling and peripherals – The best machine can do nothing without tooling
- Lubrication – To go further with lubrication
- Cleaning – It is no longer a necessity evil
- Companies, clusters and services – Companies that make the difference
- Innovation – Nowadays, THE element!
- The regions – Did you know that some areas are so good in micromechanics?
- Sub-contracting – Presentation of some incredible companies
- Trade shows – Both retrospectives and presentations
- Control, robotics software and CAD/CAM – Increased quality everywhere
- Surface treatment – to protect and change the parts
- Complete list of the articles classified by company names
If you prefer to read on flip-books online, Eurotec is indeed also available in that format.
Year after year
In every category the articles are then sorted by years and can be found easily. In the machining category, you can also download the 2014 and 2013 compilations that summarise all the articles on that topic. Those compilations exist for machining only so far.
Special pages for customers
On these pages you can find the summary of articles published for partner companies. Scroll down and you can find the whole set of customers there on the right. In every page you have the links to every article and news published on these companies. You can also find special pages with pictures complementing our articles.
You can also find all the info about our circulation and advertising possibilities with Eurotec, indeed our model pass through advertising to make the magazine live. Our calendar summarizing the main shows on microtechnology completes the picture (the 2015 version remains to be published).
Our 10’000 paper issues (6 times a year) are mainly distributed in Switzerland, Germany and France on highly targeted companies and the audience of the website displays those countries in the top 5, but our audience is far larger (off-line and online) as number one on-line is USA and number five India. We are proud to see that a lot of people from around the world are following us and are downloading our articles on Swiss and European companies. With between 150 and 200 hits every day, our audience is slowly growing.
This afternoon at the set-up of Prodex one of our customers told me that a few US companies contacted him because they saw his products and services in our magazine (paper issue in this case)… and this business has been growing well for him there… it’s always rewarding to hear such news on how Eutotec helps our customers!
Yes thank you to help us spread the microtechnology news all around this highly skilled community. We’re dedicated to inform you on ways to be more efficient on your markets.
Oh and by the way, this is the 1’445th post on Eurotec’s.
PS: We’re at Prodex Basel from today, don’t hesitate to stop by on our booth (J14, Hall 1.1).
..brought to you by Eurotec-online.com