The world of machine tools has globalised. Strong alliances are necessary to tackle and master the challenges. The managers say: “We are bundling our resources in order to gain advantages in efficiency together”.
“Our common high priority to meet the needs of our customers allows us to target and master international challenges.” – Dr. Rüdiger Kapitza, CEO of Gildemeister.
“The combination of high-end technology and a strong sales and service network creates efficiency advantages for everyone.” – Dr. Masahiko Mori, President of Mori Seiki.
Articles published in Eurotec
(Articles en F/D/E – Artikeln auf F/D/E)
- DMG, 1, 2015 – New innovative technology centre in Switzerland
- DMG, 5, 2013 – 5-axis ultrasonic precision machining
- DMG, 2, 2013 – Turning with precision and flexibility
- DMG, 1, 2009 – The best technology of its class at an economical price
A few online news
- 17.09.2013 – New global brand from October first
- 10.09.2013 – Compact horizontal machining centre for engine components
- 29.08.2013 – The new compact machines with 3D control technology
- 20.08.2013 – EMO-Highlights from DMG MORI SEIKI
- 26.06.2013 – Machines and know-how close to you
- 12.10.2012 – Automatic turning in all it variations
- 7.03.2012 – DMG and Mori Seiki bundle their activities in Switzerland
- 1.02.2012 – Five new World Premieres at DMG’s open house