Exclusive representative of essentially European machine tool and tooling manufacturers with a global reputation, the strong point of Springmann lies especially in means of production by material removal. The radius of the company extends to Switzerland, Liechtenstein and partially West of Austria.
The main products are intended for turning, milling, grinding, EDM, additive manufacturing, and control (list of the represented companies).
Articles published in Eurotec
(Articles en F/D/E – Artikeln auf F/D/E)
- Springmann, 2.2015 – Linear motor tool grinders (Anca)
- Springmann – 6.2014 – Sucessful partnerships (Index-Läubscher)
- Springmann – 5.2014 – The skills to the service of the MEM
- Springmann – 2.2014 – Microtechnology tradition
- Springmann – 6.2013 – Even more efficient with eight spindles
- Springmann – 3.2013 – Double face grinding in watchmaking [Diskus Werke] (F&D)
- Springmann – 6.2012 – To replace cam-controlled multi-spindle [Index]
- Springmann – 2.2012 – What about producing “impossible” parts? [EOS]
- Springmann – 3.2010 – A partner for the watch making industry [Hoeckh, Otec and Zoller]
- Springmann – 2.2009 – Service to the customers!
A few on-line news
- 4.06.2013 – Springmann and Zoller: 20 years of successful collaboration
- 16.05.2013 – To the service of watchmakers
- 16.10.2012 – Swiss Premiere at Prodex
- 9.10.2012 – Best selling 4-axis machining centre
- 4.10.2012 – Focusing on the replacement of cam-controlled multi-spindle lathes
- 29.05.2012 – Springmann focuses on watch industry…
…brought to you by Eurotec-Online.com