On this EMO’s eve the companies active in our field are busy preparing their product launches in Hannover and indeed we have some news for our readers.
Innovation is more than ever bringing distinctive assets to companies active in microtechnology. In Eurotec’s latest issue you will be able to discover many of those in premiere:
- Almac – Complete new product range
- Hermle – Combining MIM and machining
- Humard Automation – High precision turning machine designed by users
- Kern – Hard materials high speed machining
- Mikron – Transfer machine to another level
- Rollomatic – For the first time a laser machine with Rollomatic’s features
- Schaublin Machines – To turn and grind with the same machine
- Tornos – EvoDeco for large diameters
- Willemin-Macodel – 701s a stunning new concept for high precision
- Mikron Tool – Quantum leap in milling technology
- Gühring – Universal taps
This issue also includes many other articles helping our readers being better informed.
- Eichenberger Gewinde – A ball screw for every situation
- Motorex – International training
- NGL Cleaning Technology – To manage industrial wastewater
- Pierhor – Microns hunters for more than 100 years
- Obal – To outsoure and have more time for important activities
- EMO, Hanover
- WMTF, Lucerne
- Motek, Bondexpo, Blechexpo, Stuttgart
- EMTE-EASTPO 2014, Shanghai
But having a paper magazine in hands is nice don’t you think? Indeed you can also subscribe to receive Eurotec directly on your desk by surface mail or by air-mail here.
I wish you an interesting reading. Stay tuned for more news here.
Publisher and editor
…brought to you by Eurotec-online.com